Second Skin Audio

Type R enclosure

Ok so there has been a problem with my type r's that i orderd and they have said they can send me these for the same price, what do yall think??

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-in-phase-powerdrive12_p-27319.htm

"Sub-bass sounds are those approximately below 60 Hz and extending downward to include the lowest frequency humans can hear,

typically 20 Hz.

In this range, human hearing is not very sensitive, so sounds in this range tend to be felt more than heard"

Those look like some pretty sweet subs. I'm not sure how much you were paying for type R's but those seems to be almost twice as expensive. I've never heard of the brand before though (granted we don't see much UK stuff in Texas).

I couldn't get the link to work so I bumped my thread. Its "1 SRW-12D4 Altima Box Build"

Yh man they seem alright, and they are giving them to me for the same price as the type r's

"Sub-bass sounds are those approximately below 60 Hz and extending downward to include the lowest frequency humans can hear,

typically 20 Hz.

In this range, human hearing is not very sensitive, so sounds in this range tend to be felt more than heard"

Ok so there has been a problem with my type r's that i orderd and they have said they can send me these for the same price, what do yall think??

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-in-phase-powerdrive12_p-27319.htm

Do this company even has a website? probably the subs will need more airspace as most 12 subs will so the box above may not really work.

I have all the details of the driver will post them later

typically 20 Hz.

Ok...

3000w peak

1000w rms

FS. 34.996

Qts. 0.36

Vas. L. 22.079

Spl. 86.1db

Displacment. 0.17cft

typically 20 Hz.

Archived