timc31610 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 Ok, the other thing to consider is whether you can actually fit the box in your car once its built. You will most likely have to assemble it in the car. Have you considered a wall? lol My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Deuces Posted February 19, 2014 Author Report Posted February 19, 2014 ive considered a wall many times but my dad said its illegal in Pennsylvania and wont pass inspection because I wouldn't be able to see out of my rearview mirror so ive steered away from that until I find out the truth lol
Deuces Posted February 19, 2014 Author Report Posted February 19, 2014 if its not illegal then hell ya id rather do a wall build because I would make the box 10 times deeper
timc31610 Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Sounds like a call to the PA state patrol is in order. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Deuces Posted February 20, 2014 Author Report Posted February 20, 2014 haha it definitely is because I feel that would make life a little easier
Deuces Posted February 20, 2014 Author Report Posted February 20, 2014 so I talked to one of my teachers today who happens to be a cop part time lol and he said he's pretty sure its not illegal but will tell me tomorrow for sure
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.