enough power?

Im out right now but im not sure exact measurments. If I have too il modify the tray to fit it im pretty set on 1 batte try

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

i was wondering what platform you have that takes a 3100 up front?

Not a fan so much of the 7500's

Doesnt take a 31 was just gonna make it fit. Its a 99 infiniti i30. The battery location is a good open size

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Shit depending on the Vehicle i would run that on a stock alt and two bats in back

Yup.

And I was joking about the 7500. I run 4 and have 5

im trying to keep one battery under the hood and no rear batt.. just the amps and enclosure. trying to stay in certain dimensions. i have a baby onn the way but wanna still have a nice setup but be able to fit a stroller in the trunk

its a 110 amp factory alt

Archived