enough power?

I wanna run 1500-2k in substage maybe 300 tops for mid/hi's. Would a 230a Siinger alt and a xs d3100 be enough? Big 3 done in 3/0 welding cable.

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

If you arent sure that means you are cutting it close. I would personally feel ok with it if you have a good underhood battery as well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Youll be fine.

I like a second battery. But, youll be fine.

What amps exactly? and where are you wiring the subs to?

Either a crescendo bc2000d or a sundown 1200d or 1500d

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

If you arent sure that means you are cutting it close. I would personally feel ok with it if you have a good underhood battery as well.

I am unsure but at the same time n8 I singer said a 230a alt can support up to 3.5krms. And a d3100 is a monster battery so I assumed with giant wire big alt and big battery I should stay at hi 13's maybe low 14's

Would it make a difference if I put the d3100 in the hood and a small 1 in the back to save trunk space. Im going to be running either a 12 or 15" xcon

Maybe he knows what hes talking about.

i ran a RF2500bdcp @1ohm, RF T1000.4ad @4ohm

i could wang all day and stay in the 13s, even at idle.

Singer 225, yellowtop up front, d3100 in the rear....

good luck fitting a 7500 up front tho. and agm and wetcells dont play nice. so youd want an agm up front no matter what. Usually the advice commonly given is fit the biggest bat up front first. then go rear bat. most ppl cant fit a d3100 up front either..

so id go biggest you can up front. d3100 or 3400 in the rear and let it ride.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived