enough power?

what if you do the D3100 in the front and a good cap in the rear.. just do 1 extra run of wire so you can transfer more power from the D3100 to the rear

what if you do the D3100 in the front and a good cap in the rear.. just do 1 extra run of wire so you can transfer more power from the D3100 to the rear

only cap i would even consider would be the ones @snowryder talks about... i cant find hte link but its on this forum

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1500-Farad-KIT-Ultracapacitor-Engine-Start-Booster-Battery-Eliminator-Car-Audio-/301059034609?pt=US_Motherboard_CPU_Combos&hash=item4618844df1

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

the thing is since you have no battery in the rear 1 run wont be enough. if you get a rear battery then you are sucking up most of the juice from it with a 2 feet long wire so 1 run would be sufficient then

So 2 runs of wire from batteery. Can i run that to a distro block or like a bus bar?? And I wanna do toolmaker dual inputs for the crescendo? Os it worth it?

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

And maybe if dimensions can fit ill put a small battery in the back im not sure tho. And would it be better to do a ground block?

Archived