Kojis_26 Posted February 13, 2014 Report Posted February 13, 2014 And. I have a 94 accord ex idk which way I'm goin with the box yet any ideas. That would. Help me. Brainstorm on this.
sbg Posted February 13, 2014 Report Posted February 13, 2014 I would think it's going to be hard to fit 6 -6.5 cuft after sub and port 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
oldsoundguy Posted February 13, 2014 Report Posted February 13, 2014 Good choice on subs. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Kojis_26 Posted February 13, 2014 Author Report Posted February 13, 2014 I kno. I. Have to. Design a box. In my trunk.
Kojis_26 Posted February 13, 2014 Author Report Posted February 13, 2014 The box that came with the sub is 46 by 22 by 19
Kojis_26 Posted February 13, 2014 Author Report Posted February 13, 2014 It's to long to fit in my trunk I need to design another box.
oldsoundguy Posted February 13, 2014 Report Posted February 13, 2014 Best to give the max space you have for a box and maybe someone will design something for you. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Kojis_26 Posted February 13, 2014 Author Report Posted February 13, 2014 I'm thinkin. 20 deep sub faced up an. 35 by 32. Idk how i am goin to do the port though
Kojis_26 Posted February 13, 2014 Author Report Posted February 13, 2014 I. Don't have that much room in my trunk. Unless I have it facing towards my back seat then build the box from inside my trunk
oldsoundguy Posted February 13, 2014 Report Posted February 13, 2014 On soundqubed s site for a single 18 you need 5-6 cubic feet and 80-96 square" of port volume and 18" long. That's about all the Info I have. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.