Power Supply

I would get a bigger power supply sounds pretty small for a comp.I would run a min 450+

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

I just got a new power supply for my computer so I could use the graphics card I have. Problem is that I think I ordered the wrong one. The mother board has a 24pin connector plus another 4 pin connector. The power supply I got has a 20+4 pin connector. I think I got the wrong part. I haven't hooked it up yet to find out, figured I'd get some help first. I do have another power supply ordered, but I can cancel it if I don't need it. Did I get the wrong part or am I good?

The 24-pin is the main motherboard power connector. The extra 4-pin on the board is an additional power connector just for the CPU. The power supply should have both a 20+4 pin and either a 4-pin CPU connector or a 4+4 pin CPU connector that can split in half to connect to the 4-pin on the board to power the CPU.

4-pin CPU:

CPUpower_zps1ea49844.jpg

4+4 pin CPU:

CPU-44.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived