Second Skin Audio

Quarter Wave / T-Line tutorial-UPDATED

Forevrbumpn

I will look... it was about 2 years ago atleast

After his 4- 15s, and before upgrading to the redneck truck

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

built this for an E8 and it freekin bangs! I am a fan of the T-line now, I would love to do one for one of my SeXXX 12's but I am retarded when it comes to figuring this stuff out. Someone else did the plans for me.

Watts%20001.jpg

Watts%20005.jpg

Watts%20007.jpg

built this for an E8 and it freekin bangs! I am a fan of the T-line now, I would love to do one for one of my SeXXX 12's but I am retarded when it comes to figuring this stuff out. Someone else did the plans for me.

Watts%20001.jpg

Watts%20005.jpg

Watts%20007.jpg

didnt work!

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

umm any one can help me would a dc audio 15 lvl 4 be able to be tuned to 30hz or above ??

yes they are a street sub. my first systems with the dc brand was level4 and a few of the boxes were tuned to 37 or so. problem being that they only liked the low stuff for a short period as will any system being played below the tuning floor. yes they play the 32-50hz range very well. i had 1 box with 2 of them on 1500w did just under a 152 burp at WF2007. next was 4 of them with 6k played 153 all music. bothe boxes tuned to 37 peaked at 41.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Thank you for posting that, after that PM I was looking all over the DC area for your posts, had alot in there

So the 1 10" you were giving it massive amounts of power

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Thank you for posting that, after that PM I was looking all over the DC area for your posts, had alot in there

So the 1 10" you were giving it massive amounts of power

yup

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

yes they are a street sub. my first systems with the dc brand was level4 and a few of the boxes were tuned to 37 or so. problem being that they only liked the low stuff for a short period as will any system being played below the tuning floor. yes they play the 32-50hz range very well. i had 1 box with 2 of them on 1500w did just under a 152 burp at WF2007. next was 4 of them with 6k played 153 all music. bothe boxes tuned to 37 peaked at 41.

im thinkin about tunning it to 35

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

Archived