Second Skin Audio

Quarter Wave / T-Line tutorial-UPDATED

Forevrbumpn

duct tape isnt going to do the job lol.

im sure it wont, but they say it fixes everything

when i have the equipment of course more research will be done to make sure it will be sealed properly

at the moment, im just hoping the design works

To do it properly you will probably have to brace the rear deck then fill all gaps with expanding foam. Attaching the rear deck to the box to keep it from flexing a lot might be a good idea as well.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

i was actually planning on custom building the rear deck, to accommodate a few 8 or 6.5 inch midbass speakers, so that would probably make it easier to brace and maybe attach to the box

i was thinking about expanding foam, i need to see where to buy it from

thank you for the info

awesome thanks

ill prolly check out home depot even though its longer drive, sadly lowes doesnt sell the wood thickness i want, and menards doesnt cut (i dont have the means of cutting wood myself) so im hoping home depot can do both, lol if not ill be renting some equipment

ive had a lot of people try to deter me form doing a t-line, however i like them, and ill will of course test it out and be sure im satisfied with how the box is before sealing it completely

Come to Sac and let's get building

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Thought you lived in Modesto? Oh well lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lol, noper, sorry i live in indiana, it even says it right under my avatar, haha

id be happy to if i were closer, i dont have many around me that are experienced in box building or even wood working in general, lol

Been on SMD on my phone the past two weeks. I can't see that stuff.

sundown.jpg

Archived