Seymore Posted February 14, 2014 Report Posted February 14, 2014 Don't really know where to ask this, but what's a good forum/website where I can buy used subwoofers? I want a used sundown or DD 8" for my project box, but I can't find them anywhere except brand new 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
Zach Martino Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 car audio classified , type in sundown yard sale
bigmizzle99 Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 Zayres29 on here has 2 SA8s for sale Camaro SS Build Altima build 2.0 Altima build 1.0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.