LsChevy Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 Im trying to figure out what front stage I want for my truck, and for some reason I'm stuck on getting two sets of components. I want my mids and highs to be loud and clear. My question is can I have components in the doors and pro audio 6.5's in the kicks? What are some good p.a. mids that would be a good fit for the components I'm looking at? The components I'm looking at is.... Morel tempo 6 Crescendo mezzo Focal performance Fosgate t3 Sundown
Nightshade Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 Honestly I never understood the whole pro audio fad. I've always ran traditional component sets in my vehicles and they have kept up with the bass just fine. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.