Joe X Posted February 17, 2014 Report Posted February 17, 2014 Set your subsonic filter to 30Hz, set your gains with a DD-1 and make sure your electrical is properly upgraded to handle the power. Also you need to make sure your box don't have any leaks, frequently in the sub mounting location.
Kyle Morgan Posted February 17, 2014 Author Report Posted February 17, 2014 Yea I'm about to run another battery but thanks for all the help
Kyle Morgan Posted February 17, 2014 Author Report Posted February 17, 2014 Working with this box if I'm changing to a dd9512 would I be able to just adjust the port
Joe X Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 The slot version of the box can work with a 9512 basically without modifications except some added bracing and the fact that the driver displacement of the DD is higher so it will tune higher also, say 1 Hz above with the combined displacements. Anyways I would still look for the source of the problem you have now, to run 2K you definitely need an alternator upgrade, big 3, a battery upgrade and 0AWG wiring. Also a decent amp properly setup, very important is to engage your subsonic filter when you listen to low tuned music.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.