JNells Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 I have a set of the re xxx 6.5" components in my front doors. They are in .25 cubic feet (approx, poly filled) sealed door pods with the tweeters in the sail. Ran off of a RE ctx1000.4. (125 watts at 2ohm). Just wondering where I should set my xover points inside the crossover. Or at least a good starting point to tune. I am doing by ear as of now, will be getting dd1 n cc1 but just in the meantime. If I missed any required info, please let me know. Thanks in advance. Malibu Build Log
fx4trucker Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 are u running active or passive x-over ? alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers. 1. set is in the a-pilors 1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp 1. rockford fosgate t2 15" dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts 1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch
JNells Posted February 17, 2014 Author Report Posted February 17, 2014 Passive. I've narrowed down that 0db sounds best for tweets (0, -6, -12db slope). And guessing the 2800 is the best for wooofer (2800, 3200, 3600 hz). These are how it came from factory btw. I am also running a 7band eq... Just trying to narrow some of the settings down as much as I can... Malibu Build Log
bushroot Posted February 17, 2014 Report Posted February 17, 2014 You might try tech support. I don't see any supporting documentation for your drivers on their website.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.