Second Skin Audio

One Subwoofer Not Responding to Lows.

Exscathe

dude if you dont wanna try anything... theres always the little button up top that says logout... press it go to your setup and play tiral and error... then when its all said and done and none of your ideas work just

REWIRE it....

its your last resort (but shoulda been the 1st thing) everybody makes simeple mistakes

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

dude if you dont wanna try anything... theres always the little button up top that says logout... press it go to your setup and play tiral and error... then when its all said and done and none of your ideas work just

REWIRE it....

its your last resort (but shoulda been the 1st thing) everybody makes simeple mistakes

The wiring was fine, I don't know how you do not understand series wiring.

Lol. This thread is a joke.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

You were given a shitload of advice, all in which you claimed was not the problem... Why come on here and ask in the first place then?

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Who needs a camcorder when we have now-a-days we have cell phones for video. Don't tell me you don't have a cell phone and still rocking a pager?

Phone has broken camera.

You were given a shitload of advice, all in which you claimed was not the problem... Why come on here and ask in the first place then?

I was given advice and I took a bunch of the advice such as doing a pop test, comparing terminals to the other driver, checking the wiring ( I went out at 8:30 and took out the driver in the dark so I could take it inside to test it). And you continue to say that I did not take advice, yet again.

Your complaining on my post that I am not taking the advice given. If you know anything about wiring it does not matter what order you wire it in, take four diodes for example, put them in any order you want as long as polarity is right and they will work as intended. I did take advice given, sorry if I don't wanna change my series wiring to a different series wiring, it should not make a difference, use your head. I am upset my driver is acting like this, not that a few people are telling me to wire in series a different way.

Total Advice Taken:
- Meter the coils.
- Pop Test.
- Examine drivers to make sure polarity is the same.
- Check wiring again.
- Meter total load after wiring.

Ok since you need to know so badly and are hooked on trying to prove me wrong I'll enlighten you dub dodge was on the right path just because it's a mono signal doesn't make it a balanced signal. I've seen many times where a bad rca has caused a loss of output. Now most of those are on multi channel amps but some of the newer designed.mono amps actually have two boards linked.together inside. One rca will feed one side of the board the other feeds the other side of the board. Now had you mentioned you only had one terminal on the box this wouldn't have been brought up. Of course it would have led back to your wiring again and you would have had another foot stomping temper tantrum because you know more than everyone else. I want you to do me something now. Take an output voltage reading of your amp and then unplug an rca and let me know if you see a difference. You do know how to test that right?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived