Second Skin Audio

One Subwoofer Not Responding to Lows.

Exscathe

I was looking for a person that was willing to look beyond the wiring to see what the fucking problem was, not a bunch of up tight pricks telling me I wired it wrong and had reverse polarity, obviously I would have fucking tried to see if that was the problem. Ban me already.

See what fun is banning you when you want it. It's more fun to watch you make a fool out of yourself with an Internet temper tantrum. Surely someone with such advanced knowledge as you should have known woofers loosen up if played. I bet you put 45 in your box too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i cant even count the times i have heard "i wired it right" to find out quite the contrary. And i don't know how many people say "i have a degree in X" or i am a electrical engineer but don't know shit about audio. Every time someone offered an explanation you argued. Then you made a racist comment about Americans. So you can just fuck off douche.

So one one could help me, you would rather tell me I'm an idiot and wired it wrong when clearly I did not. Read the thread. I came here looking for a solution to a problem that was not wiring, and I get a bunch of assholes telling me it is the wiring and I am out of phase. AND I am the stupid one..... Americans.

You came here for someone to kiss your ass and hold your hand and tell you that you were right. You conveniently left out the fact that one woofer had been played more than the other. Minor detail that makes a huge difference.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

just trying to help man

so was the age of your subs the final problem? i know how aggravating it can be when you have a ton of money into a system And it just doesn't perform like you Want.

yes guys it was addressed but I'm sure it was a big enough difference that he was worried it was something else. we've all been there. I'm sure all of you have been mad and aggravated and just wanted something to work right! i know I've been there! usually my girl will say its prolly something simple just walk away and think. and 90% of the time she's right but when i don't listen her i make a huge thing out of it get pissed buy something i don't need spend hours of work doing unneeded testing for a speaker wire that was never even plugged in...or something dumb like that. he's not a idiot he was pissed that his thousands of dollars in gear wasnt working right. i truly hope you dont leave over this! we need to grow the more the better

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I came here looking for help or I would not have come here at all, there is a reason people dislike forums. I left it out because neither woofer had been played very much so I figured it was insignificant, yet now yet again I am wrong because I left it out, I barely played them because it was in a house and I had neighbours and people living in my house that don't like bass. Also a lot of people don't believe woofers have a break in time. Now, is there any actual input you can say into this thread if the problem persists because at this point, no one knows any other solution or possible problem, besides wiring, and it was not wiring.

Seriously you think anyone is going to help you now? AFter you ranted and raved and all the things you've typed? You're smarter than us tyler figure it out on your own.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived