CleanSierra Posted February 17, 2014 Report Posted February 17, 2014 You were asking for help building enclosures as recently as October. You may not be ready to tackle a business when you still have questions yourself about building enclosures. That is my feedback. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
viaocat Posted February 17, 2014 Author Report Posted February 17, 2014 I claim to build boxes... I really dont know what I am doing
n8ball2013 Posted February 17, 2014 Report Posted February 17, 2014 You are not to advertise your services here if you are not a member reseller or part of the vendor program. Since you are neither please do not post services for sale. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.