Chaotic Peace Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 I just ordered a Sundown SA-10 D4. I currently have a kicker cx600.1 amp and a custom box in my F150. The box is .8 cf. Should I consider getting the box down to the recommended .5 that I saw on their site and will the amp be alright pushing this sub?
SnowDrifter Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 Ported or sealed? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SnowDrifter Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 I'd think you should be fine. Those are pretty forgiving driversJust check to make sure it's not over-excurting (bottoming out, you'll hear it) ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Chaotic Peace Posted February 18, 2014 Author Report Posted February 18, 2014 Thanks for the fast replies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.