hammiethebasshead Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 So my dustcap has developed a crack on my FI Q 15. I was wondering what the best way to remove just the dustcap is without damaging the cone since a dustcap is cheaper than a whole recone. once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
P4killer_ Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 With a reaaaaaly big hammer.. Real careful razoring really... I dont think any glue eating liquid work be able to get it there and if it did, you wouldnt it dripping in the woofer ... Id just tape it. Or pull it off chip by chip untill you could carefully razor it.. Or glue a larger cap over it.. Idk. I vote hamma. Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Azagtoth502 Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
hammiethebasshead Posted February 18, 2014 Author Report Posted February 18, 2014 thanks for the info. will be doing this asap. probably trusty old duct tape for now. thinking about trying to find a carbon fiber cap for it. once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
P4killer_ Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 This is exactly what I said... 1 hit with hamma 2 chip away 3 id prolly try to razzzzorz some of the old gloo off. Pretty much Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.