Second Skin Audio

Box build

Tallyfiman

It's down to 33Hz now and would hit pretty good lows in almost the same size. It would likely be better for your output to do something larger due to the lower power if you are not planning to upgrade the amp. I would upgrade power before compromising your backseats functionality, also think about where are you placing the amps and other stuff.

true i didnt know if my amp would be enough i saw that they were rated at 1000 rms but the ones im gettin have internal lead, cooling, and flatwind options on them so i heard that increases the rms by 500 or 600 so i wasent to sure, what would be a good amp for that set up then? and what should i do to my electrical system right now its stock

Depends on your budget, some decent not so expensive brands are CT sounds or Crescendo, something 2.5 - 3k would fit your subs, but make sure you have the electrical to back the power. You can also re measure to see if you can do the box a little larger, of course factoring in and extra battery maybe and your amps.

Many people place all that stuff between the rear seats and the box taking advantage of the space that the slant of the backseats leaves available, it's one way to go, usually when designing a system you need to factor in everything before setting dimensions for your box, in your case I think it would work as it is now but do check everything before you start building.

WinISD Beta is a good modeling program that can be downloaded here.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived