Autorama 2014 thread ! Click me right meow!

Well after all the hard work thomas put into his DC audio truck it finally paid off. One of his biggest moments in car audio. He finally broke a 160 decibels! And yes this was a certified event so it was legit for all you haters. All DC audio equipment is in this build. His build consist of 18 xp1000's, 3 DC 7.5k's, 6 DC lvl 5 15s 3 DC 175.4's and 2 Singer 350 alternators. All SKY HIGH CAR AUDIO WIRE
Be sure to check out the links below to see more information on stuff that I am working on. Thanks for watching and SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE !
The links to my social medias are below.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Well I got a demo of Tim's blazer at Autorama and god damn was this thing pounding. Reminded me of Justin's Blazer. Tim's setup consists of 4 AA Mayhem 18s, 2 Crescendo 5500s, 7 XS Power D3100s, 2 Singer 275 amp alternators. And he had sundown neopro 8s for his mids and they kept up pretty well with the bass. I got many more videos of his setup to come. Also be sure to check out Razon's channel for autorama videos as well!
Be sure to check out the links below to see more information on stuff that I am working on. Thanks for watching and SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE !
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Well I finally got a chance to get a demo of this beast of a truck. Awesome clean install and it sounded great! This build consist of 4 SHOK 3ks, 8 SHOK Titan 12s, 200 SQ FT of SHOK deadener, 9 XS Power D1600s, 1 320 amp Ohio Generator Alt, 12 Spools of SHOK Ref PRO cable. Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Autorama 2014 REALTIME FOOTAGE- RAZON35's DC Talon- 2 DC lvl 6 18s- 10,000watts

Yes I finally got a demo of Razon'z setup and man was it LOUD. His setup caught me off guard haha!. Those Lvl 6s are pounding! So cool to finally meet him in person and get a chance to hear his setup. Very cool nice guy and funny. His setup consist of 2 DC 5ks, 2 DC lvl 6 18s, 2 DC 90.4s, 4 XS power D3100s, 1 XS power D3400, 200 amp singer alt and 30+ mids and highs. Be sure to check out and SUBSCRIBE to Razon's youtube channel for more car audio footage from Autorama 2014 and varies other car audio shows! https://www.youtube.com/user/Razon35
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Ben is at it again creating hurricane force winds! Plays the lows with ease. He does 156+DB at 29hz!!! He likes to play LOUD and LOW and in my opinion that's the best. Such an awesome setup and one of my favorites. Drive by hair tricks FTW! His setup consists 1 mechman 270, 1 mechman 370, 12 batteries , 8 crossfire 1700s, 4 crossfire xs v2 15s.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Autorama 2014 REALTIME FOOTAGE- John's Chevy Silverado- 3 Crossfire XS V2 18s- 14hz!

Here we have Johns Chevy Silverado that can play down to 14hz! He has 3 Crossfire XS V2 18s powered by a AB 1100.1. 3 AGM batteries, a DC power 300SPX alt and a stock alt. I love the fact at how low his setup can play and with authority. Awesome build right here. And yes I did get a little crazy with the SLOW-MO in the end haha. Enjoy.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Autorama 2014 REALTIME FOOTAGE-Justin's Van Part 4- Drawing a crowd as usual- Mike Singer DEMO

Well here is the 4th installment of Justin's Van from Autorama 2014. This is footage from my Canon T3i and all the other parts of Justin's Van will be from my Canon T3i. Brutal demos and awesome hair tricks in this video! His setup consists of 6 DC lvl 6 M2 18s, 2 DC 9ks, 14 batteries, 4 mechman 340 alternators. Much more to come from this show. Be sure to check out the links below to see more information on stuff that I am working on. Thanks for watching and SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Archived