Anyone notice 3 pipes on a obviously V8 powered car? Most of those setups are faux, not functional.

I've heard them referred to as "Zephyr" exhaust.

I wondered this, but then just assumed it had a 6 banger under the hood for some reason

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

1st of all I'm not doing it like the Caddy with the 3 pipes aside, I'm doing like the Stutz with the 1 pipe each. 2nd, Its a car for a pimp so thats how I'm doing it. Whats sad is people using these and others in Demo Derbys. Or putting gigantic as rims on em. And I got bending machines at school. I dont see why people are obsessed with keeping everything factory, I'd rather make a car my own.

I was looking at them and was wondering if I could just buy the Flanges and stubs separately. Seems to be cheaper and one of my Friends is a good welder(going to state for it). Flanges are cheap and I could make my own stubs and get this done alot cheaper.

Whichever way you're comfortable doing and is economically better for you would be the way Id recommend. Just make sure that you get the proper flanges for your car. Also just thought about this but if I were you Id buy a second set of fenders for your car from a junkyard or wherever you can get them cheap and then use them to do all your first time fitting and cutting that way if you fuck up you can just weld pieces back together on the panels and try again. That way you dont fuck up the good original panels.

Never mind on the fender pipes, was looking and realized that a 460 doesn't leave much room under the hood, decided on this

IMG_6691.jpg

Archived