Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

alpine type s?


Deuces

Recommended Posts

Posted

i have 3 type rs, they are much much much much much much much much better then the type s. I'd go as far as saying 2 to 1 better. this black dude at my work loved my rs so much he went out and got the S's "to be on my level"(his words) and i felt bad for him. they really aren't good. yea his box was crap And his subs weren't getting full power jl 500/1 but they just weren't loud at all. at all.don't get me started on the mofos... junk. my Lil cuz had a pair and his father my uncle called them fart machines. i thought they can't be that bad... haha

they were. pre fab atrend vented box on a 1200rf Amp. don't mofos go for like $80 now?

I'm saying my rs are the best in any way! I'm selling them. they are just much better then the type s that's all I'm saying. I'd stay away from alpine my self.

I'd look into ct sounds strato v1s 500w rms and there Like $160 I'll be getting the v2s my self 1000w rms $260ish

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Posted

No vs threads please.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5863 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...