Deuces Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 okay so ive been looking around on sonic and im soon to be receaving some extra spending money ($650) lol that's my budget and ive been giving myself a headache trying to figure out how to build and cram a ported box for 4 12'' infinities into my small car but then I started pricing alpines... how much better/louder and how much more air would 4 alpine type s subs be compared to 4 infinity 1260w subs? I currently have one sealed and one ported box but could probably change that if I purchase the alpines
Deuces Posted February 20, 2014 Author Report Posted February 20, 2014 or honestly any subwoofer with 500w rms and under $100 each or close that you guys would recommend I will take a look at aswell
Deuces Posted February 20, 2014 Author Report Posted February 20, 2014 not sure why that was so small, sorry lol
Joe X Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 You are going to have a problem with this thread, most likely but I will say the subs are both on the same class, if you like Alpine get 2 SWR-12D4, both will fit i 3 cubes net and together can take 2K RMS. Those are good and inexpensive, you will have a lot of money left to spend.
Deuces Posted February 20, 2014 Author Report Posted February 20, 2014 true I forgot to look at 2 type r's lol
timc31610 Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Deuces, if you want an upgrade to those infinities and are on a tight budget, look at the Soundqubed HDS3 series, two of those on or close to rated power will be easier to fit into your escort than 4 subs and get louder than 4 type s. You may be losing cone area but will gain output by having the ability to double your power. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
youngbass98 Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Rockford p3 12s 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
Deuces Posted February 20, 2014 Author Report Posted February 20, 2014 what about the power acoustik mofo dual 12'' 4 ohm subwoofers? they any good? I hear theyre loud but don't last..
Guest Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 what about the power acoustik mofo dual 12'' 4 ohm subwoofers? they any good? I hear theyre loud but don't last.. nothing power acoustik is good. stuffing as many woofers as you can into a car is actually very likely to hurt performance. 1200rms http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS300_c_34.html 600rms http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS200_c_33.html
truthsayer Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Have you checked out the sundown E series? truthsayer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.