Sonic Electronix

I got a story for ya'll, me and 4 of my friends went to Tally, FL (the capital city) it's around 9:00 on a Friday kids are every where. And I just had got the Yukon back from detailing so it's just a chopping. A kid in a two door Black Tahoe with straight pipes pulls up besides me. His 350 with straights wasn't no game, the Yukon's purdy loud but it's clean and deep. So we pull up to this red light I'm in the middle lane, he's just a smiling, Hell I was smiling, he knew I liked those loud ass pipes. Then he turns on some bump (probably two 10's) we all dancing over in the Yukon, so I give him the heads up, and his turns his down, I give him a big smile, and blared Late Night Tip, it scared the shit out of the dude in the Tahoe, I look to my left, the lady (passenger seat) in the turning lane is holding their rear view mirror out the window looks dead at me, I done knocked the damn people rear-view mirror off. Soon as I turned it down, she went to yelling "You Asshole". The Tahoe guy is just laughing his ass off. That's when the light turned green and the drama was over.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

me and a bunch of friends went to the local hangout spot awhile ago with my ride. When we got there my friend opens up my trunk and starts showing off with my system. This dude in a ford bantam plastered with rf decals starts turning his system up trying to keep up with mine, after about 30 minutes of this smoke start pouring out of his cab  :D :D :D :D

gains shouldnt be all the way up fool  ;D ;D ;D

then im rambo bitch

Guest Brett32324

i was ridin around in my car while the 3 twelves were hooked up. i was bumpin low cuz cops were allllll out n aimin for them quotas. i pull up at a spot kids showin off their cars n shit. my friends their. he has two 15's 2 2,000 watt amps. (the 15"s were HX2's) sum kid wit 2 orions thought he was the shit. my friend blared his 15's n set off everyones car alarms just about. everyone like damn hes got the best shit here lmao.

I know that them HX2's, I use to have two of those 12's in my explorer back when I was a young buck. They were the shit back in the day. I had them wired to two Audiobahn Intake Amps. Bumped pretty nice for what they were though. But since I opened my shop I've had the chance to work with those Orion H2's. And those things don't pay. For a single sub setup. That's the sub that I would recommend with a T10001bd. Deep Perfection as I say.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Guest Brett32324

I know that them HX2's, I use to have two of those 12's in my explorer back when I was a young buck. They were the shit back in the day. I had them wired to two Audiobahn Intake Amps. Bumped pretty nice for what they were though. But since I opened my shop I've had the chance to work with those Orion H2's. And those things don't pay. For a single sub setup. That's the sub that I would recommend with a T10001bd. Deep Perfection as I say.

i like the H2's. this dude had sum of the older ones tho i believe. but i know sum 1 wit 2 H2's hittin i think 145 db's. pretty nice.

I put an Orion H2 12" in a Dodge Ram, custom consoled the box, 2.7 cbft tuned @ 38 Hz which was backfiring towards the back wall in his single cab. He never metered but from just hearing & knowing, he was around 135 dB with 800w RMS. Sounded and looked great.

went through a big ass parking lot, full house wit cars, pumping my sound and alarms where just going off every where and the security guard actually ran out in front of me and stopped me saying if i dont turn it down he is going to call the cops and he gonna take my registration down and report me funny as fuck.

Archived