Sonic Electronix

Last summer I had a couple of girls in the back seat of my jeep ......one of them was wearing a super short skirt...so i was bumpin pretty loud for a while and when she got out it looked like it rained where she was sittin hahaha i couldnt believe it.......

Another time, me and my girl were sittin at a redlight next to another car and this dude with his gf or whatever was muggin me for bumpin....so ofcourse i turned it up louder but little did i notice a cop had pulled right behind him. So as soon as i saw the cop i killed the music and waited for the light to turn green....I was in the straight lane and the guy was in the turning lane......so once the light turned green i see the cop put his lights on and pull the guy over......about 5 mins later i drive by the cop and the guy on the side of the road and the guy is showin the cop how he has nothing in his trunk......i felt bad for a little but the guy prolly didnt get anything so i didnt care.......

One of the best stories I've ever heard before.... :rolleyes:

I bet you be giving mad crazy hairtricks :hairtrick: to dem sexy hunnies all day long like YO.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

This isn't an audio story but rather a car story but I have to share it because it's funny.

I was riding passenger in my buddy's old Cadillac (I forget what year. 1970 something) and he's got some loud ass glass packs on it. We are in the hood at night and are about to turn a corner. He sees some teenagers walking down the street so he punches it when he hits the corner and it sounds like bullets spraying. They hit the ground hella quick because they think they are getting shot at. They see us go by and realize it was just a loud ass car and start flipping us off and yelling. We were teenagers at the time too so it's justified. :P Being older now I wouldn't do it today but it was funny at the time.

Archived