lalojamesliz Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 Ok I will. Would you happen to know the size of the box design on the sundown site I'm asking about?
kicker8940 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 Ok I will. Would you happen to know the size of the box design on the sundown site I'm asking about? From what i can tell the box on Sundown's website is .96cuft net and tuned to 28Hz
lalojamesliz Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 And I want to build a. 06 box at 33 like you said john253a but I don't have any plans and I've never built a custom box before so I don't know where to look for the plans for that specific box. That's what my first post here is asking. I saw the box plans on the sundown web site that bigsausagepizza pointed out but I don't know what the internal size is or what freq its tuned for. I emailed sundown but haven't had a reply. Are there certain dimensions that you want to stick to H x W x D What's the box going in? I would like to keep it under 13.5"H x 30" W x the depth.... the less the better so the wife doesn't complain this is going in a 07 SE camry.
lalojamesliz Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 I have a 08 Toyota sequoia I would love to put this in but its the family car and it hardly has any space behind the 3rd row seats as it is
lalojamesliz Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 I have a hifonics brx1100.1d to push this sub. ill have it wired @ 2ohms and my amp is rated 800rms @2ohms. im sure that's at 14.4v so im going to guestimate that ill problably get 6-700 rms out of it since the voltage at idle is around mid 13's and about 14v at cruising. I have not done the big3 upgrade yet but that will be done when I install this.
ToNasty Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 .75 with 14" of port. I've tried 5-6 boxes for the sa8. That was the best How long did it last and how much power I still have the sub. Had it in my truck for about 6 months on an saz 1500 at 2 ohm. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
lalojamesliz Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 .75 with 14" of port. I've tried 5-6 boxes for the sa8. That was the best How long did it last and how much power I still have the sub. Had it in my truck for about 6 months on an saz 1500 at 2 ohm. do you still have the plans you used for the box? I just want plans for a box that will work good with the power I have available
lalojamesliz Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 How about this,you think this will work for you. It's .8cuft net @33Hz with 14.63 sq in of port. thank you for taking the time to help me on this wont .8 cuft net be too much for my power? I wanted to be around .6-.65
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.