Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

need help building a box for my sa-8v2 please


lalojamesliz

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a box I made with a 3" areo port. I was thinking about getting an SA-8 v2 but after the 8's displacement the box's net would be 1.05 ft^3 (tuned 34hz) is this too much or too little?

It can work on 1 cube net but you will need to be careful with power.

Posted

That looks nice. Does it help to shave the port exit sides and where the port begins on the inside?

Yes it does help, if it is to hard to do that just round them as much as you can by sanding.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...