ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

kirill007, you sound like a d-bag.

And to reply to your asshole statements, Yes I'm aware that crossovers are designed for different drivers and pairing them with other drivers doesn't always mean its gonna sound like shit. Mine actually came out really decent and helped a ton in the upper/higher frequencies. So no, IMO I didnt waste $20.

nice find I am using some re branded Diamond D6 X-overs in my Mazda and they take 100rms clean no problem.

The RAF terminals do this ---> In addition to the woofer and tweeter outputs, each crossover has a third output for a Rear Acoustic Fill (RAF) speaker. The RAF speakers are powered by the same 2-channel amp as the component set and are apportioned 15%-20% of the total power. The RAF output is full range.

Havent messed with the RAF yet its there.

You should also be able to adjust tweeter attenuation and phase using the jumpers inside but if it sounds good no need

Yeah I just left the jumpers where they were at for now, I fiddled with them a little. But man, I am still amazed at how much better my system sounds. I finally feel like its complete lol.

kirill007, you sound like a d-bag.

And to reply to your asshole statements, Yes I'm aware that crossovers are designed for different drivers and pairing them with other drivers doesn't always mean its gonna sound like shit. Mine actually came out really decent and helped a ton in the upper/higher frequencies. So no, IMO I didnt waste $20.

I don't see where I sound like a douche, all I see is me not reading through the whole thread and making sure people don't get confused to what i'm going to answer by saying: "answer to the title"

If you are talking about the last sentence of my post then i don't know why you should be offended.

I'm just saying why use a flathead screwdriver in a philipshead screw, if you can use the philipshead screwdriver instead?

Sure the flat one will work, but nowhere near as good as the correct one.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived