Jump to content

2008 Smart Fortwo Passion Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

So this is my first real system! And I'm going to try to do it in my smart car.

Current build:

KENWOOD DDX 770

FOCAL IS650

Rockford Fosgate Prime 1200.1d

1x 15" Kicker L7

OPTIMA red top batter 34r

I have one extra XS600 but I have nowhere to put it lol

Anyway next post will be pictures.

Posted

Welcome to the forum.

In for pictures of build. I kinda curious how you are going to fit a 15 in one of those little cars.

Posted

Crap you have like 0 room for a system. My grandparents ( 89 years old) have a smart car. I drove it once and man it is small. I wonder how much weight it can hold? Good luck and tuned in for sure.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Posted

I want to see a smart car flexing lol.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1896 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...