2008 Smart Fortwo Passion Build

For the 2500. You really should get an alt. But if its not possible then at least a few d3100s that you might be able to work into box design.idk.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

For the 2500. You really should get an alt. But if its not possible then at least a few d3100s that you might be able to work into box design.idk.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Sadly it takes a while to hear back from the alt companies. I don't know why but I had best luck calling just after they open in the morning.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Sa series is better then vvx v1s all day have owned both at the same time

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Hey, cool! Another St. Louis basshead. Once I find the time and place to install my system are you up for a demo trade? LOL!

Compact cars FTW.

I really need a garage...

Price vs. Performance rules my life!

2013 Chevy :sonic:Hatchback!

I used to have 2 sa12s.. sold em to my brother tho and he had them in his frs .. and I'd definitely be down for demos man. Once it's nice out I could even help with the install. Unless You're getting someone else to install it.

Most definitely set on installing my own. Money and downtime with the car don't allow anything else. Haha! I'm gonna be putting a single SA-8v2 (I can feel the scorning eyes in this forum already) in my little Sonic hatchback on 750 (underrated) watts. Sadly it's probably going to be my loudest system to date.

Beer's on me if you wanna help though! I'll probably do the core system install next weekend weather permitting, and go crazy with deadener this summer sometime.

In the Chevy sonic? Awe Yeah! Hey BTW instead of running 1 I saw this guy on craigslist selling some American bass vfl8s for $200obo. 3" coil on those bad boys.

Good to know man but I already blew all my money on gear! Haha! It's just waiting to get installed now. And oh yeah, that Chevy Sonic! I love this car. :sonic:

Archived