stevog Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 The outer door skin comes off? That doesn't look safe.
Chase Bordeaux Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 The amp that's getting thrown in.
Chase Bordeaux Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 Don't worry. It's held in by 3 clips and some screws lololol
Chase Bordeaux Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 Tweet tweet! Tweeter pods headunit in!
Chase Bordeaux Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 The moment you've been waiting for.....
mrd6 Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 fucking smart cars man lol. I'll be watching, curious to see how this turns out My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
Chase Bordeaux Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 Tomorrow after work the amp goes in. If I don't like how it sounds then I'll be throwing a bigger amp and 2 12" monster subs in. Just sucks cause I don't have the air space lol.
Chris Hammer Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 port looks kindve small? Got specs on what your buddy built? Tuning size port area? Just wondering. Looks like an amazing fit MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chase Bordeaux Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 He built to spec then cut just a little bit off lol. Actually whenever he took the box to Lowes to get cut, they cut all the sheets 1/4" short. Lol worked out nicely though.
Chase Bordeaux Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 I believe the port is 3"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.