Jump to content

component recommendation


LsChevy

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm considering getting a fosgate t800.4 or a t1000.4 for my components but the thing is..I really don't know of any components that will be able to handle that kind of power. I will have two sets in each door. And I wasn't to keep the price under $350 per set

Posted

I would say that if you are gonna run Rockford Fosgate Amplifiers ... Then keep it uniform and run Rockford Fosgate Components / Drivers ...

Just Saying ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 653 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...