These types of videos piss me off to no end. Nobody ever posts videos or news articles of police doing good things for their community but shit like this always goes viral and all the idiots out there think every police officer is a power hungry bully that is above the law. It's a sad day when people root for a criminal rather than the person trying to keep the streets safe.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

These types of videos piss me off to no end. Nobody ever posts videos or news articles of police doing good things for their community but shit like this always goes viral and all the idiots out there think every police officer is a power hungry bully that is above the law. It's a sad day when people root for a criminal rather than the person trying to keep the streets safe.

it is a sad day when the few officers who ARE out there to protect us are neglected , but its even more sad when 60% of the officers in a station are corrupt and only come around when tickets are needed for their pay checks. I would know.. My city is like that. But I agree with u

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

the problem with that.video is that it didn't show what really happened. if that guy Was refusing to get in the Car or resisting in any way they can...well get him in the car. everyone hates on cops all the time. what if those cops just found him molesting a Lil girl do you still think they were wrong? Also from what i saw i didn't see the cop kick or knee him, it was more of a full body charge to get the criminal in the car. personally i think cops should have more power to subdue a suspect. i think if cops had more power people would be more afraid to commit a crime. for example, a cop arrives on the scene.. a young man goes running by the cop (fitting the description of the perp) the cop engages a foot pursuit screaming police get on the ground, police stop, police get on the ground or you will be tazed! in this case i think by the third verbal command the cop should be able do what he sees fit. if he wants to taze shoot get in his car And run him.over i believe he should. lets face it only criminals run from the cops(you only run if your guilty) i know most wont agree with me and that's fine. I'm just sick of scumbags running around breaking the law steeling from hard working people. i believe in the 3 strike death penalty. if you go to prison for something 3 times you die. period.

we have over 6 billion people here we dont need you! if you don't Brake the law you nothing to worry about correct?

i know the next argument, but aj cops are to corrupt.to have all that power...well yes and No. most every thing a cop does now Is on Tape and if they have more power they have more rules and stiffer punishment for.abusing that power.

i guess I'm just sick of seeing this county turn to shit with gangs and shit like the knock out game. i know it's not just me..it cant be

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

the problem with that.video is that it didn't show what really happened. if that guy Was refusing to get in the Car or resisting in any way they can...well get him in the car. everyone hates on cops all the time. what if those cops just found him molesting a Lil girl do you still think they were wrong? Also from what i saw i didn't see the cop kick or knee him, it was more of a full body charge to get the criminal in the car. personally i think cops should have more power to subdue a suspect. i think if cops had more power people would be more afraid to commit a crime. for example, a cop arrives on the scene.. a young man goes running by the cop (fitting the description of the perp) the cop engages a foot pursuit screaming police get on the ground, police stop, police get on the ground or you will be tazed! in this case i think by the third verbal command the cop should be able do what he sees fit. if he wants to taze shoot get in his car And run him.over i believe he should. lets face it only criminals run from the cops(you only run if your guilty) i know most wont agree with me and that's fine. I'm just sick of scumbags running around breaking the law steeling from hard working people. i believe in the 3 strike death penalty. if you go to prison for something 3 times you die. period.

we have over 6 billion people here we dont need you! if you don't Brake the law you nothing to worry about correct?

i know the next argument, but aj cops are to corrupt.to have all that power...well yes and No. most every thing a cop does now Is on Tape and if they have more power they have more rules and stiffer punishment for.abusing that power.

i guess I'm just sick of seeing this county turn to shit with gangs and shit like the knock out game. i know it's not just me..it cant be

not just you ,i have been on the receiving end of those kicks and actual punches because i was resisting,its the only way they have to either subdue you or to get you in the vehicle and i see nothing wrong with the video. :shrug:

Hope you cleaned your act up Man. not that i was a saint my whole life. i was arrested in school, been In allot of fights,drugs(not the hard ones..well..) but once i turned 21 i got my act together. now when i see cops its usually a relief. i got a citizen arrest 2 years ago. i didn't get a medal or anything like that. but i Was with my friend on the way to meet up with my wife. this was right before she got pregnant. he went into mobile to pay for gas as i waited in the car. i looked to my right and seen a civic rocking back and forth. my 1st thought was ohhh someone is getting dirty! ohh yea... then a man came flying out of the driver seat took his shirt off opened the passenger door and started raining Down punches. im thinking oh shit someone is getting there ass kicked! then i seen the long hair...i ran out the car saw that he was indeed hitting a girl! i came up from behind him picked him up and body slammed his ass on the ground. so hard it Hurt me. we started wrestling got to or feet and i picked him up again and down he went right back on his ass. the whole time the girl was screaming he's got my phone he's got my phone. when i finally.had control of him i told her grab my phone And call the cops. that's when i by stander said they already did. i held the guy on the ground until.police arrived. despite him begging to let him go and all that bs. the girl thanked me and hugged me. the cop said that i shouldn't have stepped in but he understood why. the best part was my boy watched the whole thing And never once came to help. i picked on him for that for weeks. he was Like dude you had it...I'm little Bitch(he didn't really say that but that's what i hear) hope you guys enjoyed, do the right thing

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff