What tool is this? Driving me crazy! Electrical guys get in here

Best thing to do is find out what brand they are and call the manufacturer and see what they recommend for crimping them....

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

And if you want the best heatshrink this is it. Made by 3M ( which I am a distributor of also) Any wire size you want. These will shrink down to about 1/3 of the size and are very thick. The thing I love about this product the most is it has a adhesive coat on the inside so when you shrink it down it bonds/sticks to your terminal and insulation like a glue you will never get off. Shrink it with a heatgun, blow dryer, or even a torch. I just put mine in from of a 150,000 btu hr natural gas heater and perfection! You cant over heat these.... 3mheatshrink_zps99567fb8.jpg

Adhesive heat shirnk or nothing IMO. Gotta have it

I use this stuff when I have to splice multiple wires together. I get it from mouser

10ib2bb.jpg

Its adhesive lined but its almost like a foam that oozes out the ends when its shrinks, kinda hardens pretty stiff too afterwards.

Does 3M have anything like this?

heatshrink.jpg

They look like cheap connectors.. :(

My thoughts

Best thing to do is find out what brand they are and call the manufacturer and see what they recommend for crimping them....

Yup, said this earlier in the thread.

Yes they make something very similar. the foam is a form of penetrox and something else which prevents any moisture to get into your connections so it doesn't corrode. I will have to look in my 3M catalog and get all the specs.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Archived