need advice about a shop.

This is why you should always get every thing in writting. And if a shop is not willing to give you a written estimated date, i wouldn't use them. But if no work has been started and they are unable to show you paid receipts for parts orderd, you should be able to get your money back. Just go in and dont back down. If they give you a hassle and you dont wish for a physical contact,call the police and show them your receipt and that you are being scammed. That's your options.

truthsayer

Truthsayer thanks for the information im giving the shop until Wednesday since the owner told me the spindles should arrive on tuesday. So if no spindles by then im taking my truck and doing what you said thanks i appreciated your feed back.

Ya trust you gut, if you feel there are stalling or scamming get it out asap. I know how you feel about your ride and i hate to have anyone workon my stuff. To many bad shops with shotty work out there. I tell from the start if you cant do the work professionally i will take it else where. To many bad experiences. Good luck man, i hope it all works out good for you.

Call them tomorrow and voice your concerns. ask for reciepts and if its not to late have the work or lack of stopped. Its all about peice of mind for me. Nice truck to man, love those little rides. I had a clea 85 Nissan with the nap Z motor and it was pretty peppy.

Truthsayer thanks for the information im giving the shop until Wednesday since the owner told me the spindles should arrive on tuesday. So if no spindles by then im taking my truck and doing what you said thanks i appreciated your feed back.

No problem.

truthsayer

Yeah man thats what ima end up doing hopefully nothing has been cut but just incase im gonna take my buddy and his tow truck. Nissans are real nice too and strong. I was thinkng of doing the 4g63(eclipse engine) swap on my truck. But i gotta solve this first.

Instead of the 4g63, I would do a 7mgte swap, that way you dont have to do a reverse rotation oil pump, and you get all the bad ass independent suspension.

Those motors are usually found in the 80's supra's.

2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck.

1999 Acura integra, whats a radio?

1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.

I been away but i should be getting the truck bak on Tuesday finally was able to set a due date with the guy..

On another note i fish tailed my 350z into a parked car..with no cosmetic damage to the other because my rear bumper hit the tire..

Archived