Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for the help Kylar thats what i needed :)

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Posted

I got your pm. I thought you were talkig about a vendor on here.

Actually, I like a lot of interaction with those I buy from also. IMHO he could have shit you a text/message back.

But, give him the benifit of the doubt. I'd give him today, and then, I'd go straight to roscoe or n8.

Don't trip to much. This forum is the best about sales/purchases. I also know of the dude you bought from.

He seems legit as they come. Just be a bit more patient.

Posted

I got your pm. I thought you were talkig about a vendor on here.

Actually, I like a lot of interaction with those I buy from also. IMHO he could have shit you a text/message back.

But, give him the benifit of the doubt. I'd give him today, and then, I'd go straight to roscoe or n8.

Don't trip to much. This forum is the best about sales/purchases. I also know of the dude you bought from.

He seems legit as they come. Just be a bit more patient.

just sent you another pm

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 418 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...