Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Bad Idea to plasti dip a sub?


m720bos

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't think a debt makes a difference at all, no. Everything is still in ABOUT the appropriate place ;)

You can try what you're looking for here and report back to us. I don't think it's going to cause a fold in the space-time continuum. It will likely be fine and likely even LESS noticeable than when people use non-stock recone kits. Let er rip and see how it goes, I'm really just trying to give you the idea of WHAT it could change.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

My god I love noobs so much.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Posted

Dude I have plasti dipped cone and surround with 4 layers and you couldn't tell from the ear. Just do it man, it's not like you can't peel right off. I mean people put ca glue and other shit on subs.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3292 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...