Second Skin Audio

Box design for 2 Level 6 18s?

Getting 2 dc level 6 18s soon and need ideas for a box. I have a next cab 97 c1500 chevy i will remove the rear seat for the subs and box. I plan on building either a ported box or some type of band pass box but dont know too much about band pass's. I want a box that will deliver low notes good because I mostly listen to chopped and screwed music. But what are some ideas you may have for the Level 6s??

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

Well, we'd need the max dimentions that you have in your truck after the false floor and all that.

Also, did you want a wall, or a window-line box? with two 18's you can fit one at aprox windowline.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Im thinking of building one at the window line and inverting the subs, one sub behind each seat with a port in the middle. What ya think?

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

Sounds pretty good to me, now it's just your choice with slot ported or areo ports.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

You mostly listen to c&s music? Really?

Genuinely curious.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Yeah i listen to chopped and screwed mostly. Ive never built a box and used aero ports, ive always made slot ports so idk if i should try the aeros.

Archived