Apple's "CarPlay"

im all for factory integration but i want more compatibility ... oh and for factory sounds systems not to suck

They'll always suck, they want to spend as little as possible and charge as much as possible. Like those Bose and Harmon/Kardon upgrades and shit. $5,000 on some cars for a set of $150 a pair coaxes lol. The best I've seen as far as an upgrade was a mercedes with a $6,000 upgrade to the H/K's that were like $500 a pair components or something like that. They weren't bad but my Hertz coaxes sound better lol.

Welcome to my sig :D

My build on my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4:

2 Sundown SA 12's

Sundown SAZ 1500d v3

Alpine CDE-HD148BT

Hertz 165 Speakers

Atrend Carbon Enclosure

Stinger SPP925 Battery

Sky High 2/0 & 1/0 Power Wire & Big 3

:domodance::domodance: Legal 145.2 dB. :morepower1: Team Sundown. :domodance::domodance:

cd64929e-8a60-41ea-b784-c5c6096f49b8_zps

Everything from the factory is going to be marked up hard, take Lamborghinis fire extinguisher option for example. 2500 bucks for a small fire extinguisher and mount by the passenger floor.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

i dont know what the markup on my sound system was because i bought my car with 15k miles on it but it has factory nav and an infinity/JBL "upgraded" sound system i would hate to know what the first owner payed to have that option.... my car is one of the only that i have ever seen with have and auto air control and all that jazz

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I can't wait to see this in cars!

Hopefully the stock prices will go up as well.

If only they sold the unit by itself…

Archived