Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Will it fit??????


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm running 1 x18 now but wanted to go for 2 subwoofers.... Staying with the sundown brand... Realizing I can't properly fit 2 x18s so I'm trying to figure out my other options... 2 ZV3 18s don't sound bad knowing they only need 4 cu ft. but I love the HUGE surround of the x and zv4 (why I bought the x to begin with).. But I can only fit 2 zv4 15s... I don't listen to decaf or slowed music.. Just normal rap. Mainly tech n9ne, rittz, e-40, strange music... So I don't know which is more for my taste. Just don't wanna waste money on one thing when I should have bought the other

Posted

if it helps you out, i had 11 cubic feet and 4 6" aeros for those 18s, i burped over 151 at 39 hz with 1500 clamped watts, haitricked like crazy also, definitely played the low lows very nice

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

if it helps you out, i had 11 cubic feet and 4 6" aeros for those 18s, i burped over 151 at 39 hz with 1500 clamped watts, haitricked like crazy also, definitely played the low lows very nice

The zv3s????
Posted

The Sundown Zv3 18s get low and they sound good on all types of music from the installs I've seen them being used. I wouldn't hesitate to run them at all, they will probably surprise you with how accurate and how low they dig with authority. You just need a solid design on the box and good power going to them.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

dd 3518s like i said on another post

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

dd 3518s like i said on another post

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

haha thanks man, i try my best!! long time man,how are you???

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

30-Hz, it's kinda your preference. The last big box I built for those was 4.5 cubes per and he plays well from 25-60 Hz.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...