Sonic Electronix

I bet if you posted in the amp section you'd get some help.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They work, havent seen one on a dyno. I had the bk1300 and by the earometer its a step up from hifonics and I had less draw on electrical. I think PPI is starting to turn out a little better quality product. They have a pretty amazing 3 way comp set and Im hoping they start to release nicer amp lines soon. I ran, and currently run a bk series from them. I have a 340.4 running active on mids highs, used to have the 1300 on a ten in a tline, now Im running a soundstream 300sx on the same sub sealed lol. I cant say with proof they do rated etc. But my experience has been good.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

There used to be a member on here who rage quit a while back. Seemed to know a ton about amps. Could twll you about it by amp gut shot. Look up the amp gut section and check out the threads on bk series amps I hav eone on the bk1300. He said hsi only complaint would be they use the same caps throughout and that it can change the sound slightly. But that they look good to him. I know there are a few members on here running something from that line.

My opinion is they are budget amps, but are the only budget amps I would recommend someone, no audiopipe or hifonics etc. If you get what Im saying.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived