zaxfire69 Posted March 13, 2008 Report Posted March 13, 2008 Man this is the greatest Game I have played. If you guys like drag racing I would buy this game for that reason ONLY...Not to mention all the other cool modes of racing you can do on it..Man this thing is gonna get ya boy in trouble..Chevy Chevelle runnin 7's...Evo 10 running 9's I haven't even played with the gear ratio's yet. Ah man.. Meade go get this one..You will like..It is strange at first, but when you figure it out..Man..Fun ass...2 thumbs and a hot dog..Ha Ha up!!!!!!!
Xplorer Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 I couldn't really get into it on the 360 version, but I would assume the PS3 and X360 versions are the same. Seemed too fake. They said they were going for more realistic, so when I first played the game I was in my Forza/Gran Turismo mindset and had my ass royally handed to me by the computer players
Guest MegaloManiac Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 im trying to aquire the PC version with no luck
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 I couldn't really get into it on the 360 version, but I would assume the PS3 and X360 versions are the same. Seemed too fake. They said they were going for more realistic, so when I first played the game I was in my Forza/Gran Turismo mindset and had my ass royally handed to me by the computer players I heard that!!!! Don't get me wrong I like the game a lot but, compared to previous NFS Underground series it kinda of not really the same thrills and graphics. The driving feels about the same. The drifiting has gotten a little more realistic compared to the 1st attempt on NFS. Drag racing is not up to par compared to others as well. I picked up a chevlelle as drag car and have been cleaning house with no mods just stock. Gran Turismo is definately the most realistic game I've played so far. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Vishus Posted August 14, 2008 Report Posted August 14, 2008 I heard that!!!!Don't get me wrong I like the game a lot but, compared to previous NFS Underground series it kinda of not really the same thrills and graphics. The driving feels about the same. The drifiting has gotten a little more realistic compared to the 1st attempt on NFS. Drag racing is not up to par compared to others as well. I picked up a chevlelle as drag car and have been cleaning house with no mods just stock. Gran Turismo is definately the most realistic game I've played so far. You got to remember something that EA is know to do when it comes to Need For Speed if you choose a stock car even if the another car looks modded it's stock. I realized this back when NFS Most Wanted came out drove a slighty modded cobolt threw the whole game.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.