Alright

I bought this 12" Saw on Sunday

saw044-1.jpg

So we went Yesterday to see what a Stand would be Sears $50,Guy Said $99 then it goes up to $119 just wanted a price

I was looking at the Blades for my Jig-saw

When I'm told how much it is and I can come around this way and look at it on the computer, I say I know what a stand looks like :unsure:

Then say the sears one fit it Perfect and wasn't big

So I walk away again don't care

When I hear him starting bad mouthing my Saw we bought on Sunday and asked how much it was, She said it was a $400 Saw but didn’t pay that and he then goes well that is way to much and goes and says are Cheapest one was $229 :huh: for a 10" and says if it was that Price it was even to much. Then goes on to saw its shit and is not very Good quality and say they do very good marketing.

I then Ended it and said in a Tone that’s your Opion and thanks for nothing and would buy it again any day…..( I wanted to say I few more things)

We go in asking about a stand and then starts bad mouthing a Brand that has been around longer then him, Its like bad mouthing what you wear or Drive

I was very pissed have waiting a while to get my self a Mitre Saw for a while now 5 years and then this fag says its shit.

Moving where the Money Trees are

should have demanded to speak with a manager, most of the time if theres a genuine complaint like that managers WILL do something about it. When i used to work for sears they fired people left and right for that.

should have demanded to speak with a manager, most of the time if theres a genuine complaint like that managers WILL do something about it. When i used to work for sears they fired people left and right for that.

What do you think of there Products and are they shit like he was saying

I have always liked them same with Black and Decker

Moving where the Money Trees are

Guest MegaloManiac
explain why

there is a reason why there products cost is cheaper than most. Not as durable as other products. But being Sears such a big dog they can handle the warranty very well free of charge even with no receipt. Which is a great thing IMO knowing you can take it back with no questions asked. Ive done it a few times on other craftsmans items.

there is a reason why there products cost is cheaper than most. Not as durable as other products. But being Sears such a big dog they can handle the warranty very well free of charge even with no receipt. Which is a great thing IMO knowing you can take it back with no questions asked. Ive done it a few times on other craftsmans items.

thing is its not cheaper then most, some craftsman tools are up there with mac, matco and snap-on . I rather have craftsman because of sears being 2 blocks from my house rather then hunting down the snap on truck myself

Guest MegaloManiac

yeah im not denying that, but its very affordable imo. either way i am a happy camper with craftsman for the most part just like you :) its nice to be able to return stuff in person without hassles.

im not trying to attack craftsman. but i would not say its the best out there(not implying you or anyone said that)