Sundown Audio

Digital design product

Gregorio253

have the m1b, great amps...i am running my amp at 0.5ohm..and it does not get even hot...maybe warm but thats it...

m1c´s are newer models, and for a 1.8k amp at 13.8V you should be ok...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

DD amps are good stuff. Won't be disappointed.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

have the m1b, great amps...i am running my amp at 0.5ohm..and it does not get even hot...maybe warm but thats it...

not much of a power hungry amps....higher ratd amps like the M3, M4 are more of a power hungry amps...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

not much of a power hungry amps....higher ratd amps like the M3, M4 are more of a power hungry amps...

I was wondering if I got a xs d3400 for under the hood would be enough or should I get two

I was wondering if I got a xs d3400 for under the hood would be enough or should I get two

even the m3,m4 doesnt require much. of course to get the max potential out of any amp, you want great electrical. the good theng about DD is that they are suitable to bang at 12.4v. if you got an xp2k, which you can find cheaper than a d34, you get more amp hours and it will be plenty to push that m1 with big 3 done. what are u running under the hood?

But What Do I Know?

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8

• JVC KD-R975BTS
  • Clarion EQS746
  • Kenwood P907PS
  • Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1
  • Ampere Audio 2000.1
  • MB Quart Onyx 800.4
  • XS Power D3400 - Hood
  • XS Power D975 - Trunk
  • Singer 240A
  • Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge
  • Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener

even the m3,m4 doesnt require much. of course to get the max potential out of any amp, you want great electrical. the good theng about DD is that they are suitable to bang at 12.4v. if you got an xp2k, which you can find cheaper than a d34, you get more amp hours and it will be plenty to push that m1 with big 3 done. what are u running under the hood?
right now I have a factory battery but all of this is in a 2008 f150

Archived