rsfm089 Posted March 8, 2014 Report Posted March 8, 2014 http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx335/rsfm089/Mobile%20Uploads/FOT21BB_zpsvg8qjirc.jpg Does anyone know anything about this I have searched and couldn't find anything what is its RMS and what can be done with it I have three of them
dfoland93 Posted March 8, 2014 Report Posted March 8, 2014 http://www.bgavinsound.com/Reference/Music/Rockford-Fosgate/pch412-812%20datasheet.pdf The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
DubNDodge Posted March 8, 2014 Report Posted March 8, 2014 It's not that hard to do a google search. http://www.bgavinsound.com/Reference/Music/Rockford-Fosgate/pch412-812%20datasheet.pdf and I think I just got ninja'd edit: yupp '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
dfoland93 Posted March 8, 2014 Report Posted March 8, 2014 It's not that hard to do a google search. http://www.bgavinsound.com/Reference/Music/Rockford-Fosgate/pch412-812%20datasheet.pdf and I think I just got ninja'd edit: yupp The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.