Jump to content

Leave for basic tomorrow.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Good Luck man! youll be fine.

Great lakes is 45 min - 1 hour from where I'm at so you wont be far from where the party is at

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

I got pushed out a day..so finally got my plane ticket and leave on a 7am flight tomorrow. Officially my last post. You guys take it easy and maybe when I'm stationed somewhere else in th country I can come get some demos.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 429 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...