Chris Hammer Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Going to San Diego tomorrow and then heading off to Great Lakes RTC for the Navy. Just wanted to say I really have enjoyed this forum since becoming a member. I have learned a ridiculous amount from this forum and usually learned something new every time I logged on. So thanks to the member on here for being so cool and most of you guys for being willing to help and teach others. Enough nut hugging, just wanted to say thanks and bye. I wont be on here for a while, so those of you I chat, or talk to on a regular basis, Take it easy. I look forward to coming on here in a few months when I get some free time and seeing some new stuff. Cheers. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
CleanSierra Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Hey, good luck and thank you for your service. I, and I'm sure many of us, appreciate it. There will be a warm spot for you when you get back Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Chris Hammer Posted March 10, 2014 Author Report Posted March 10, 2014 Thanks bud. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Noel989 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Good luck Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
truthsayer Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Good luck Chris. You will enjoy it. Dont sweat the small stuff, just focus on on your training and leave all your thoughts of home behind you.Time will fly by sooner than you think. truthsayer
bcpballer64 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Hey bring a coat with you. You will need it before you get issued one. Its cold AF here in the midwest. Good luck and thank you for serving. 'Murica. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
sprkn_ranger Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Hey good luck Chris! Thanks for your service man I'll have a demo waiting for you with my 4 havocs in a blow through when you get back Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Kyblack76 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Travel safe. You have always been a very cool cat on here. Ive known you for quite sometime now. Be well, and again, be safe out there. Your service is appreciated. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrzechNJ Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Good Luck Bro!! Be safe! sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Lbox88 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Good luck! Can go pretty far if you want to, my brother just retired with 20 years service. Health insurance for life if you ever have to serve around shitty areas that burn their trash including plastic lol. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.