Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Using two different sub for SQL would be good?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am leaning more towards CT sounds AT4000.1D

Rating on there site it 4000W @ 1 ohm (12.8V)

Any more information about these.? Output at 1 ohm, 13.8V.?

I am about to place order in about a couple of days.. (the more I am waiting, the more confused I am getting in options...

Posted

crescendo bc5500 and a c1100.4 to match

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3225 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...