MyimpalaFinLBS Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Thinking of buying none and know nothing....I'll explain more if I get a response.
Phaeton Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Well, first off, whats your budget? your not going to get a arctic cat 700 with 400 bucks, But you will get a sled from the 70's 80's. check the track, see if there is any cracks, if the suspension hasn't collapsed. What the condition of the motor is in, what size you want. im 220lbs, and my bombardia 500 can pull me, and my ice fishing tent with gear and go 70km+ 1997 subaru legacy outback Four 15's in a almost wall Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass Optima Yellow top batteries 270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) Lots of Second Skin
MyimpalaFinLBS Posted March 12, 2014 Author Report Posted March 12, 2014 Well, I am looking at a 2004 ski doo mxz rev 600x....it needs a recoil but I figured I could change it over to electric start as long as it needed to be replaced anyways. It also has some suspension issues...it has 5k on it, which kind of makes me nervous but he's asking $1700 o.b.o...figured I'd offer him $1500....sound like a shitty investment???
Phaeton Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Well, I am looking at a 2004 ski doo mxz rev 600x....it needs a recoil but I figured I could change it over to electric start as long as it needed to be replaced anyways. It also has some suspension issues...it has 5k on it, which kind of makes me nervous but he's asking $1700 o.b.o...figured I'd offer him $1500....sound like a shitty investment??? if it needs one thing, it will need 10 more things. 2004 is not that bad, but 1700 is quite the number for a machine that did 5k. I would keep it in mind, but i would also look for others aswell. 1997 subaru legacy outback Four 15's in a almost wall Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass Optima Yellow top batteries 270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) Lots of Second Skin
TRON Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 What are the suspension issues? 04 Rev for $1800 is good, depending on the suspension issue. What kind of riding are you into? Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
MyimpalaFinLBS Posted March 12, 2014 Author Report Posted March 12, 2014 I'm not exactly sure...he said "the shock in the suspension isn't in there, but there is 2 in the back. I've been riding it like that"....not sure how I feel about that either...I'm really just looking to buy low and sell for profit.
lolitskasey Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 What type of riding do you do most often? And what is your budget?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.