I got this yesterday,it has night sites. I was thinking of putting a eotech 512 site on it. Anyone using one?

Posted Image

first off what is it ? it looks like a nasty ar 15 i see ya got the weaver rail system going , Night sites hun ? depends on what your going to do with it theres only like a million different things you could do to it id put i high power scope on it and if you need some real night sites Pm me
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I forgot to tell you guys.It's a robinson arms XCR in .223. There is a conversion kit for this to 7.62x39 or 6.8.Mainly using for target practice,etc.Here's a vid on the conversion;

this the site I'm interested in;Posted Image

Nice Rifle.

Eotech's are cool, but be aware that there is a disclaimer on their product that if you have any type of vision problems or a astigmatism, the sight will appear blurry.

Due to this, my wife and I opted for Aimpint M3's (2MOA's). :D

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

• 2 weeks later...

Eotech's are cool, but be aware that there is a disclaimer on their product that if you have any type of vision problems or a astigmatism, the sight will appear blurry.

haha...no shit???? I always thought mine was defective. I would ask other people if it seemed blurry to them and they always said "no".

I still like EOtech's the best because they seem to have a larger field of view but i will probably go with an ACOG next time.

Posted Image

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

• 1 month later...

haha...no shit???? I always thought mine was defective. I would ask other people if it seemed blurry to them and they always said "no".

I still like EOtech's the best because they seem to have a larger field of view but i will probably go with an ACOG next time.

Posted Image

For mid range and under these work great. Another option would be the AIMPOINT red dot sights or the leupold CQ series. One of the best things about the red dots is that you can cowitness off your iron sights and still have them available should the unit fail.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted Image

well I got the eotech 512,not a bad sight.I changed the grip & added a fore grip.I'm thinking of getting a M4/ar15 maybe DPMS or wilson combat.

Anybody have either one those? Any input would be great.

Archived